Grog Speaks

Miscellaneous ramblings by an amused observer of life in our times. I'm not certain anyone reads this, and I think I prefer it that way.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Indecision 2012

I really really hope Sarah Palin runs for president, and stays in the race, and that Michele Bachmann stays in. Both are way too radical for mainstream Republicans or independents like myself to win the nomination, but they will provide a lot of entertainment value. Hopefully the Tea Party will polish their egos enough that they will stick it out for a while. I look forward to their frequent need to explain their dumb mistakes, foolish comments and uninformed ideas.

I find it unfortunate that the GOP hasn't found a decent candidate, or at least a decent popular one, yet. I wouldn't mind voting for someone more conservative than Obama.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home