Grog Speaks

Miscellaneous ramblings by an amused observer of life in our times. I'm not certain anyone reads this, and I think I prefer it that way.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

10 minute break - NJ "Terrorists"

Just a note to say I had a thought with regard to the six individuals that were caught recently trying to buy guns, and target practicing, in preparation to attacking Fort Dix. The media insisted on labeling them terrorists. It seems to me that they don't really fit that definition. Doesn't a terrorist attempt to create fear by attacking seemingly random targets and innocent civilians? That's my definition.

But these guys were going to attack our military. Doesn't that make them militiamen or something more military in nature? Of course I think fools would be a better term for them. Exactly how much intelligence was at work when these six guys decided to attack an American military base. They may not have been suicide bombers, but they sure seemed bent on suicide. At least they planned to attack armed people. That was darned decent of them if you ask me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home