Grog Speaks

Miscellaneous ramblings by an amused observer of life in our times. I'm not certain anyone reads this, and I think I prefer it that way.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Detoxing like a pig

Delia, my other half, has revealed to me a new finding. According to her, research indicates that people who sweat are healthier, all other things being equal, than people who don't. It seems that sweaters like myself are naturally detoxifying our bodies through our pores. Delia doesn't sweat, which never bothered her before. Now she envies me for the way I sweat. Every day she drinks some kind of noxious shake that supposedly helps her body detoxify itself.

I am now self-satisfied that my sweating so easily is now an object of envy. Perhaps it will help me deal with the fact that I have to do a bunch of work around the outside of our building in the heat and humidity of south Florida and will be drenched within minutes. I think I'll get something to eat at McDonalds before I start. I'll be oozing hormones in no time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home