Grog Speaks

Miscellaneous ramblings by an amused observer of life in our times. I'm not certain anyone reads this, and I think I prefer it that way.

Monday, September 18, 2006

The story unfolds, backwards

I was thinking about using a blog to post a fictional story in episodes, but then realized that the format doesn't really help with the reading. Then I thought maybe it would be more interesting, and probably way more challenging to write, if I wrote it starting from the ending. Each new posting would represent the next earlier chapter. Is this a first? Has anyone tried this before? Will anyone even find it to read it?

The next issue is what to write that lends itself to this kind of form. I think I'll begin with something I know about and a story I have contemplated for some time. Click on Ending First under Links on the right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home